We begin with migration from existing CAD systems, bringing in templates, PC3 files, LSP/ARX, Palettes and CUI files and progress to the showcase the software functionality relevant to getting jobs done.
The series includes the following topics:
- General CAD Documentation tools for annotation, leaders, dimensioning, annotative text and other fundamental tools
- Automated tools and smart interaction
- Creating TIN Surfaces for general use
- Grading and Volume Surfaces
- Corridor modeling, conceptual design, and construction modeling
Migration to BricsCAD - Part 1
Getting started with the CUIs - migration & customization, panels, Tool Palettes, and Templates & Blocks
Migration to BricsCAD - Part 2
Continue the migration with Plotters & Page Setups, Data Sheet Sets, and introduction to LISP
Civil focused 2D Drafting tools
Learning more about Civil on CAD documentation - annotation, leaders, dimensioning, viewports, and scaling.
Civil focused 3D Modeling - TIN modeling and Grading
Understanding how Earthworks grading & calculations within BricsCAD functions.
Civil focused 3D Modeling - Corridors & conceptual modeling
Experience corridors & road designs with variations for Civil, learn corridor & cross section modeling.
Meet our presenters
Senior Solution Consultant at Bricsys
Solutions Consultant, India
Claire Lee Florentino
Solution Consultant, APAC