- BricsCAD® (Windows) V16 installs and runs independently from previous BricsCAD versions.
- Pro or Platinum license is required for rendering, 3D modeling and Drawing Views.
- Platinum license is required for creation of 3D Constraints, Mechanical Assembly design, Deformable Modeling and BIM design.
- Sheet Metal design requires a separate Sheet Metal license and a BricsCAD Platinum license.
- BricsCAD V16 is not compatible with Communicator V15, an upgrade to Communicator V16 is required.
- Applications: BricsCAD V16 is compiled with Visual Studio 2013 (platform toolset = v120). C++ extension dlls need to be compiled with the same platform toolset in order to be compatible.
- To report problems, please send a Support Request.
- SR66113: import of product (assembly) structure is now supported from JT and STEP file formats - in addition to a number of formats supported previously.
- export to Parasolid file format is supported if pskernel.dll is found on the system path.
- LICENSE MANAGER DIALOG: several improvements to the license manager dialog have been applied.
- SR65907 - DRAWING VIEWS: views generation is now supported for 3D surface entities.
- LOCALIZATION: corrected multiple strings for localized installers.
- SR47512, SR65726 - FIELDS: field expressions sometimes failed to evaluate. Regression since V16.
- SR50413 - CRASH: BricsCAD could crash during the usage of the LayerFilterCombo control.
- SR64758 - ROTATE3D: the option "2points" was not present for the command ROTATE3D.
- SR65784 - CRASH: BricsCAD crashed on startup when the Mechanical Browser was previously enabled, but the Properties Bar and Startup Dialog were suppressed.
- SR65820 - MTEXT: improved tabs and indentation formatting in the Mtext editor.
- SR65982 - PSETUPIN: the -PSETUPIN command displayed an extra prompt after importing a page setup. Regression since V16.1.04.
- SR66123, SR66212 - COLLADA: the Collada export functionality was broken due to missing libraries. Regression since V16.
- SR65000 - BRX - Body::hideDisplay(): reduced the number of generated segments and improved the performance of HLR.
- SR65752 - BRX: added support for XRef-related reactor events in OdEditorReactor and OdRxEventReactor.
- BMFORM: the command now prompts to specify a name for the local component being created.
- LIGHT: material preview was too dark since the previews had LIGHTINGUNITS set to 2.
- MENU: added "Release Notes" to the Help menu.
- ASSOCIATIVE ARRAYS: several improvements and corrections have been applied.
- LOCALIZATION: several translation issues reported by translators have been fixed.
- SR64472 - PEDIT: a precision for the conversion from a spline to a polyline can now be set. The PLINECONVERTMODE sysvar is also taken into account.
- SR64640 - FONT: set the PMingLiU font as default for codepage 950.
- SR65195 - CAMERA: after a Camera entity was deleted, the display glyph for the Camera reappeared when the Middle Mouse Button was clicked (RTPAN).
- SR65329 - LAYER: The Layer States control now uses the restore options that are set in Drawing Explorer -> Layer States panel.
- SR65339 - PEDIT: using PEDIT with option _S on polylines with only 2 vertices caused an error.
- SR65442 - SAVE: there was an issue with saving a drawing when GsDeviceType2d was set to RedOpenGL. Please note that GsDeviceType2d=RedOpenGL is not recommended. This mode is available for testing purposes.
- SR65463 - PDF EXPORT: publishing multiple layouts to PDF now takes transparency into account when the PLOTTRANSPARENCYOVERRIDE sysvar is set to 2.
- SR65485 - MLEADER: dog legs of mleaders with mtext content didn't take the mleaderstyle "Justify left" into account.
- SR65619 - BIM: added BIMREPOSITION to the menu and toolbar.
- SR65865 - MENU: the menu item "Render > Modeling" was broken after the command was modified.
- SR65742 - PSETUPIN: importing page setups with PSETUPIN did no longer work. Regression since V16.
- SR65772 - LAYER: corrected the disallowed characters for the layer filter name validation.
- SR61017 - LISP: there were issues with programmatically creating toolbars and workspaces from on_doc_load.lsp.
- SR65582 - COM: there was a problem with 'NumberOfVertices' and 'NumberOfFaces' for large PolyFaceMeshes
and PolygonMeshes. Their values were set to the complement of a 16 bit signed integer, instead of an unsigned integer.
- SR65648 - BRX: there was a problem with the getGripPoints() overridable function, which uses the AcDbGripData.
The AcDbVoidPtrArray passed subsequently to moveGripPoints() contained incorrect data.
- PRINTING: when no plotstyles were used and LWDISPLAY was on, lineweights were wrong for a print of modelspace.
- SR65277 - TX: the method ConstraintsGroup::evaluate() did not recalculate 3D constraints when a variable was changed inside a block.
- ANTI-ALIASED DISPLAY: previously, only 3D rendered display modes obeyed the ANTIALIASSCREEN setting, now the 2D wireframe display also applies the anti-alias display setting.
- ASSEMBLY DESIGN:
- Local mechanical components introduced. Definition of a local component is stored in the same .dwg file where the component is used.
- BMFORM: command optionally creates a local component.
- BMLOCALIZE, BMEXTERNALIZE: commands switch a selected component to a local or an external component respectively, breaking or establishing a link with the external file.
- BMMECH: command optionally converts blocks and external reference to local and external mechanical components.
- MECHANICAL BROWSER: different icons are used to distinguish between external and internal components. Type of the component can be switched in the context menu.
- BMOPENCOPY: the command creates new document containing a copy of component definition for the selected instance.
- BMREPLACE: the command allows changing definition file for single or several mechanical components. Component can also be replaced using Mechanical Browser context menu or File property in the Properties Bar.
- ASSOCIATIVE ARRAYS:
An array is a pattern of copied items, each item consisting of a selection of entities.
The associativity between the items allows to propagate changes throughout the array by maintaining relationships between the items.
Each item is contained in a block-like structure.
For existing associative arrays it remains possible to edit e.g. the spacing between items, the position of each item, the number of items, or the pattern properties.
The properties of each item can be individually overridden and the content of an item can be modified.
To select an item of an array, hold the Ctrl key pressed while selecting or hovering with the Quad.
The Quad menu offers a range of powerful editing commands, both for the entire array and for array items.
Users are encouraged to try out the Quad to Space and Resize array items, and experience the amazing power, flexibility and ease of use.
- ARRAYPATH: command to distribute entity copies evenly along a (portion of) a path. The path can be a line, polyline, arc, circle, ellipse, spline, helix or 3D polyline.
The Method option allows to distribute items along the path by a measure (distance) or by dividing the path in a number of divisions.
- ARRAYPOLAR: command to distribute entity copies evenly in a circular pattern about a center point or axis of rotation.
- ARRAYRECT: command to distribute entity copies into any number of rows, columns, and levels.
- ARRAYASSOCIATIVITY: system variable that sets whether new arrays are associative or not.
- ARRAYEDIT: command that allows to edit associative arrays and their source objects.
- ARRAYEDITEXT: command to edit the properties of an array item.
- ARRAYCLOSE: command to save or discard changes made by the ARRAYEDIT command.
- ARRAYEDITSTATE: read-only system variable that indicates whether or not the drawing is in array-editing state.
- WINDOWS AND DOORS
- BIMINSERT: press CTRL to switch dynamically between entering width and height of the door, and distance to neighbor-entities.
- BIMINSERT: hover on an existing door or window and choose BIMINSERT in the quad to place the same window or door, with the same parameter values.
- BIMREPOSITION: reposition an existing door or window using the same dynamic dimensions as in BIMINSERT
- BIMFLIP: Mirror a window or door left/right or in/out with one click in the quad.
- Assign a different definition file to an inserted window or door using the 'File' property in the properties panel. Parameter values are copied to the new insert if applicable.
- BIMDRAG: when dragging a major face of a wall- or slab-like solid, pressing CTRL allows to dynamically place a parallel copy.
- BIMDRAG: is now available on a detected boundary on a major face of a wall or slab-like solid. Dynamically place a parallel copy of the solid, clipped by the boundary.
- Database: custom properties can be defined on Materials and Compositions.
- DRAWING GENERATION AND MANAGEMENT
Drawing Views continue to be used for generation of Mechanical drawings,
but have been replaced by an entirely new approach for generation of BIM drawings, simple for novice use, yet fully configurable for advanced use.
Drawings are generated from BimSection definitions and stored in separate drawings, which are managed using an automatically generated project sheetset.
- BIMSECTION: command to create BimSection entities, which are SectionPlane entities extended with following extra properties:
- type: plan, elevation, section or detail.
- scale: sets the scale of the paper space viewport generated to display the results of the drawing generation
- callout position: start, mid, end, start-and-end. Indicates the position where callout blocks are displayed along the section line.
If desired, users can define their own callout blocks, for each section type.
- layerstate: entities on active (xref)layers will take part in the drawing generation.
Use this setting to define which layerstate shall be applied when the section drawing is (re)generated.
- Apply layerstate: Yes or No. If set to No, the currently visible entities will take part in the drawing generation.
- BIMSECTIONUPDATE: command to generate section drawings from BimSections.
- The command can be used either by selecting a BimSection definition in the model drawing, or by selecting an existing section result in a generated drawing.
- Besides the 2D section creation settings of the SectionPlane, also the hatch and layer settings of the BIM compositions are applied.
- The result is placed in a new drawing, saved in the same folder as the model drawing.
- If no specific name was set for the target drawing, the name of the BimSection will be used.
- Multiple BimSections can target the same drawing, e.g. to group all exterior elevations.
- A block containing the drawing generation result is added to the model spaceof the target drawing, as well as a paper space viewport looking onto this block.
- The block and the viewport initially are placed so they don't overlap with existing geometry contained in the drawing.
- Users can move this block or viewport to a new location, it will be preserved on subsequent updates.
- A paper space view definition that corresponds with the location of the viewport is created and used to set up a sheetset view.
- If not yet existing, a new project sheetset is created, using the sheetset template pointed to by the SectionSheetSetTemplateMetric or SectionSheetSetTemplateImperial setting.
- The sheetset is stored in the same folder as the drawing. Using the same folder for the sheetset definition, models and generated drawings enables painless migration from one machine to the next:
the SheetSet manager will automatically and silently adjust the file paths after the project folder has been relocated.
- If the ProjectName setting of the model drawing is not empty, it is used as the name for the generated SheetSet, else the name of the model drawing is used.
- The template drawing for the drawing generation process is defined by the Sheet Template Layout setting of the project Sheetset.
- The generated SheetSet is set up to offer view categories per section type.
- BIMSECTIONOPEN: command to navigate between the model drawing containing a BimSection entity and the corresponding generated drawing.
The command works bi-directional: either from the section result back to the model or from the model to the section result, depending on what was selected - a BimSection or a section result-block or -viewport.
- BIM_SECTIONS: BimSection entities are placed on the dedicated BIM_SECTIONS layer.
- BIM_SECTIONS_PREVIOUS: the result of the previous section generation is stored on the dedicated BIM_SECTIONS_PREVIOUS layer. This allows for a pragmatic and fast visual check of modifications.
- BIM_VIEWPORTS: generated viewports are placed on the dedicated BIM_VIEWPORTS layer. If desired, this layer e.g. can be set as 'non-printing' in the template drawing.
import of product (assembly) structure is now supported for a number of CAD formats (ACIS, CATIA V4/V5/V6, IGES, Inventor, NX, Parasolid, Pro/E/Creo, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, STEP, VDA-FS, XCGM). ImportProductStructure setting controls whether the structure is imported as regular blocks or as local mechanical components.
- ImportRepair, ImportStitch and ImportSimplify settings control if imported geometry should be automatically repaired, stitched and simplified.
- ImportIgesStitch and ImportIgesSimplify settings control if geometry imported from IGES/IGS files should be automatically stitched and simplified.
- ImportSwRotateYZ setting controls if geometry imported from SolidWorks files should be automatically rotated to map Y axis to Z axis.
SR19745, SR19942, SR23272, SR23278, SR25741, SR25783, SR27413, SR37168, SR38323, SR39282, SR39380, SR44792, SR61863, SR64368
- wizard that allows to export mostly any property of the entities contained in a dwg file.
- export configuration is saved in a .dxd Data Extraction Definition file.
- exported file format is .csv (Comma Separated Values) and can be imported as a Table entity.
- DEFORMABLE MODELING: new toolset enables freeform modifications of 3D solids and surfaces by deforming their faces and edges. Also applicable for imported geometry.
- DMDEFORMPOINT: deforms object by transforming a point lying on the specified face.
- DMDEFORMMOVE: deforms object by transforming (moving and rotating) the specified edges.
- DMDEFORMCURVE: deforms object by transforming a set of its edges into the specified set of target curves.
- DIRECT MODELING:
- DMREPAIR: the command checks and optionally fixes errors in 3D solids and reports the result to the report panel.
- DMSELECT: the command automatically selects specific 3D sub-entities and their combinations (also available as separate tools in the Quad menu):
- edges of the same (less, less or equal, greater, greater or equal) length
- faces of the same area
- protrusions/depressions of the same radius
- blends fillets (fillets) of the same radius
- blends and blend networks with an option to ignore short blends.
- DRAWING LOCK FILE SYSTEM:
SR44935, SR62484, SR64752
- when a drawing is loaded, .dwl and .dwl2 'lock' files are temporarily created.
- The content of the lock files allows to inform other users trying to open that drawing, that it is in use, since when, and by whom.
- WHOHAS: command to display ownership information for a selected drawing file.
command to export all visible objects from the current layout to the model space of a new drawing.
- GCE SNAP: the new Geometric CEnter snap allows to snap to the centroid of any closed polylines and splines, planar 3d polylines, regions and planar faces of 3d solids.
OSMODE flag 1024 is used for GCE, it replaces the obsolete and no longer used Quick snap.
- GEOGRAPHIC COORDINATE REFERENCE SYSTEMS: added support for projections and coordinate reference systems for New Zealand, North America, Canada, Russia and the Russian Commonwealth of Independent States.
- LICENSE MANAGER DIALOG: added a License Manager dialog, summarizing your available licenses (BricsCAD/Communicator/Sheet Metal).
It is accessible in the menu option Help > License Manager... or by the LICENSEMANAGER command.
- SR21295, SR25127, SR28038, SR31477, SR31708, SR31844, SR38278, SR38673, SR39360, SR39549, SR39895, SR41307, SR41706, SR43783, SR43922, SR45849
- creates 3D solids passing through two or more cross sections.
- guide curves can be used to control the shape of the solid.
- smooth or ruled transitions.
- face normals and draft angles can be controlled through settings.
- LINEARBRIGHTNESS: system variable to control the brightness level of a viewport when default lighting is used. Value range: -10 to 10.
- LINEARCONTRAST: system variable to control the contrast level of a viewport when default lighting is used.Value range: -10 to 10.
- MTEXT: added support for creating and editing multiple columns.
- REPORT PANEL: New Report tab of Mechanical Browser displays the list of sub-entities that result from executing the DMREPAIR and SMSELECTHARDEDGES commands.
It allows navigation, highlighting and selection of found entities. The BMREPORTPANEL system variable allows to enable/disable the Report panel.
- SURFACE MODELING: Surfaces are now fully supported in 3D modeling. Direct modeling commands and 3D constraints can now be applied to surface entities and regions.
- DMEXTRUDE/DMREVOLVE: can be used to produce or modify surfaces by extruding/revolving curves, edges, planar entities and faces.
- DMDELETE: can now be used to remove holes (open loops) and faces from surfaces.
- SR51747 - DMSTITCH: the command has been reworked.
It stitches a set of surfaces into a single entity of the specified type (3D solid or surface) or determines type automatically.
- DMTHICKEN: converts a surface to a 3D solid with a specified thickness.
- Applying direct modeling commands to procedural surfaces leads to converting them to a basic surface entity.
- SHEET METAL: Sheet metal functionality has been considerably extended.
- Corner Relief Feature. Two new types of corner reliefs are supported: Circular and V-type; the relief extension and diameter can be modified in the properties panel of the Mechanical Browser.
- Feature Coloring: specific colors are assigned to faces of Sheet Metal features. This behavior is controlled with the FEATURECOLORS system variable. SmColor... settings allow changing coloring scheme of sheet metal 3d solids.
- SR44311 - Support for lofted Sheet Metal models has been added:
- Lofted Bend Feature: a new kind of sheet metal feature that can be unfolded into a sequence of bends with parameters to control the number of bends and their configuration (quadrangular or triangular)
- SMLOFT: the command allows constructing a sheet metal body with Lofted Bend Features and Flanges.
- SMCONVERT: added the possibility to recognize Lofted Bend Features.
- SMBENDSWITCH: added the possibility to convert a Bend Feature to a Lofted Bend Feature.
- SMREPAIR: command that works in a similar way as SMRETHICKEN, but also joins connected lofted bends; if adjacent flanges present - rebuilds the bends to make them tangent.
- SMRETHICKEN: lofted surfaces are supported. Existing features are not dissolved after the command is completed, provided that it proceeds successfully.
- SMRELIEFSWITCH: added the possibility to change the type of Corner Relief Feature, switching between Rectangular, V-type and Circular.
- SMSELECTHARDEDGES: command to select all hardedges in all models. The operation result status is shown it the new Report Panel.
- DELEM and CYBELEC are now supported as possible values for SMTARGETCAM system variable. It influences the set of layers used in DXF files generated by SMUNFOLD and SMEXPORT2D commands.
- SmLayerColor... settings allow to set individuals colors to different layers of DXF files generated by SMUNFOLD and SMEXPORT2D commands.
- Added new system variables:
- SSMAUTOOPEN: controls whether the Sheet Set Manager is opened automatically when a drawing associated with a sheet is opened.
- SSMPOLLTIME: controls the refresh time interval for the status data in a sheet set.
- SSMSHEETSTATUS: controls how the status data (e.g. 'locked') in a sheet set is refreshed.
- Added 'Sheet Set' tab to the Drawing Properties dialog to display sheetset data if the drawing is associated with a sheetset. Association can be removed with 'Remove Association' button.
- Added the possibility to select Viewlabel and Callout blocks, and place them associated to the selected sheet view.
- Sheet list table can be placed on any sheet of the sheetset. In the current implementation the table content is not associative.
SR27377, SR30661, SR32857, SR35430, SR35907, SR37904, SR37939, SR38220, SR38281, SR39234, SR39662, SR40941, SR41449, SR42336,
SR42579, SR42930, SR44410, SR44621, SR44928, SR45974, SR46848, SR47188, SR47227, SR47801, SR48028, SR48309, SR48699, SR48845,
SR48858, SR48883, SR49570, SR51259, SR51486, SR51570, SR61046, SR61332, SR63093, SR63191, SR64097
- Transparency property can be set directly or by layer.
- CETRANSPARENCY controls the transparency value applied for new entities.
- HPTRANSPARENCY allows to set the transparency for new hatch entities separately.
- GDIPLUS is now the default graphics device on the Windows platform. It replaces the GDI device which had no support for transparency.
- Transparency when plotting is controlled by the Plot Transparencies option in the Page Setup and Print dialog. Note: it is disabled by default for performance reasons.
- USABILITY: added the commands SUPPORTFOLDER and TEMPLATEFOLDER, which open the corresponding folder in the File Explorer.
- 3D CONSTRAINTS: Rigid Set and Fixation constraints can now be applied to entities of any kind.
- ASSEMBLY DESIGN:
- Improved performance of assembly kinematic, avoided blinking objects on starting and finishing DMMOVE/DMROTATE commands.
- Improved performance of opening a file with a lot of parametric components and of modifying component parameters.
- BIMDRAG now correctly supports walls which are split by windows or doors which reach from floor to ceiling.
- Database: previews are shown in Composition and Material lists.
- Database: it is now possible to rename used Material Classes.
- BIMINSERT: insertion point is projected on the placement face.
- WINDOWS AND DOORS
- Significant performance improvement when changing parameter values in a model with many windows and doors.
- When deleting a window or door which splits a wall, the opening can now be healed.
- A more extended library of 19 new windows and doors is included.
- The windows and doors library is now installed in the userdatacache folder and copied across to the users area at runtime.
- Imported geometry can now be optionally repaired, simplified and stitched into watertight 3D solids and joint surfaces.
- Optional mapping of Y axis to Z axis was added for import of SolidWorks models.
- SR62744 - CONTEXT MENU: added "Xref Overlay" as Drag & Drop menu option for .dwg, .dwt and .dxf files.
- CUI: added the WEBLIGHT command to the toolbar and menu.
- SR63824 - DIMENSION STYLE: using the Drawing Explorer Folders tab, it is now possible to copy dimension styles between unopened/opened drawings by drag & drop.
- DIRECT MODELING:
- free edges of region and surface entities can now be transformed by DMMOVE and DMROTATE commands or by 3d constraints solving.
- the commands DMROTATE and DMMOVE can now be be applied to entities of any type, not only the ones supported by 3d constraints.
- performance improved.
- DMDELETE: results improved for blend chains removal.
- DMSIMPLIFY: command can now be run on a particular face.
- DRAWING VIEWS:
- VIEWBASE: added dedicated layers for tangent edges. Command now displays a progress bar. Pressing Ctrl key switches on and off the alignment of the base view and the view being placed, same behaviour added to the VIEWSECTION command.
- VIEWEDIT: added option to switch visibility of tangent lines; added option to refresh label and change identifier name of detail and section views.
- VIEWSECTIONSTYLE, VIEWDETAILSTYLE: added button "Apply" to see changes immediately without closing the dialog window.
- VIEWUPDATEAUTO: added a toggle-button on the ribbon.
- SR61908 - DYNAMIC DIMENSIONS: switched the default focus from the "height" to the "width" field in the RECTANGLE command with dynamic input.
- ENTITY SELECTION: significantly improved the performance of selecting entities by mouse with PICKSTYLE set to 1 or 3 (group selection enabled).
- SR42238 - FLATSHOT: added support for perspective mode views.
- SR62376 - GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION DIALOG: the search field now lists all entries that contain the search string, instead of only those entries that start with the search string.
- SR50423, SR51993 - GRIP: midpoint grip markers for polylines now have the same triangular shape as the midpoint snap marker,
thus avoiding confusion with endpoint grip markers.
- SR63441 - HATCH: performance improvements for recalculating associative hatches.
- SR61679 - LAYISO: command now supports selection of multiple entities.
- SR49812, SR65033 - LAYERP: the LAYERP command now also restores the previous active layer.
- SR36670 - LIST: improved the LIST output for surface entities.
- MAPCONNECT DIALOG:
- redesigned to reduce complexity and size.
- added 'Use Current View Extents' and 'Use Layer Extents' buttons to specify the desired area.
- acceptable range for values is shown in tooltips and out-of-range values are marked.
- added button to clear the current selection.
- most recently selected layer(s) are reselected in the next session.
- most recently used ground resolution value is reused in the next session (if acceptable).
- MECHANICAL BROWSER:
- Pressing Enter on a node now zooms the view to the corresponding entities.
- Highlighting of the tree node corresponding to the component selected in the drawing was made easier to spot.
- Component parameter expression is also shown in the tree now.
- Added possibility to group features by type.
- SR50342 - MLEADER: added support for auto switching the mtext justification when the mleader is moved.
- If stacked text had text at the left or right without any whitespace inbetween, then the stacked text dialog might not open on double clicking.
- When word selection was triggered when the caret was between a word and white space, the white space would be selected instead.
- SR62760 - OFFSET: implemented DynamicUcs support for the offset command.
When selecting a linear entity, DUCS is enabled and the selected entity can be offset on a dynamically selected UCS XY corresponding to solid faces.
- the DUCS can be locked to offset to a point which may not be on the face.
- lines lying on a face can also be offset.
- overlapping edges belonging to different solids, as in the case of a mitered connection, can also be offsetted gracefully.
- SR45219 - PDF EXPORT: added support for JPEG image compression, resulting in reduced size of the generated pdf file.
- PERSPECTIVE MODE: improved PAN and ZOOM for perspective mode in order to get a more constant speed.
- PROPERTIES BAR: added possibility to modify component definition file path.
- SR33968 - PROPERTIES BAR: changing the style of a Table entity in the Properties Panel (re-)applies the FlowDirection to the Table.
- QUAD: reorganized tool groups and significantly extended the number of available tools.
- QUAD customization: The "Workspaces" tab in the Customize dialog now allows to manage the contents of both user defined and builtin Quad Groups in a workspace. Supported actions are:
- Switch a Quad Item on or off.
- Drag a Quad Item from one Quad Group to another.
- Drag a Quad Item within a group, changing the order in which the Quad Items will appear in that group.
- Rename a Quad Group.
- SR64437 - RULESURF/EDGESURF: added support for splines and ellipses as defining curves.
- SHEET METAL:
- Bend Relief Feature: geometry construction is made more accurate in some complicated cases.
- Corner Relief Feature: building the relief's geometry is made more accurate; feature is made persistent during modifications.
- Feature Constraining: flange feature constraining is improved with some logical mistakes fixed.
- Sheet metal operations diagnostics: the features causing the operation to fail are highlighted.
- SMCONVERT: a number of improvements (features recognition is improved, reliability on a poor geometry, performance).
- SMDELETE: it is now possible to delete Corner Relief Feature.
- SMEXPORT2D: more CAM systems are supported while producing different DXFs under SmTargetCAM system variable.
- SMEXPORTOSM: supported hem and tear drop cases; output is not saved if result validation fails.
- SMFLANGEBASE: the commands can (optionally) delete the defining entity(s), i.e. 2D contour(s), depending on the value of DELOBJ system variable.
- SMJUNCTIONCREATE: improved operation on models with non-manifold vertices.
- SMJUNCTIONTYPESWITCH: added a toggle-switch behavior: for a non-symmetric junction, if applied to the face that is already "pulled", it "pushes" it back, switching the junction to symmetric.
- SMUNFOLD, SMEXPORT2D: introduced system variables SMLAYERCOLORANNOTATIONS, SMLAYERCOLORBENDLINES, SMLAYERCOLORCONTOURS, SMLAYERCOLORBENDANNOTATIONS stored in registry to control the color of layer for bend lines, annotations and unfolded 2D geometry.
- SMUNFOLD: some cases without corner reliefs become unfoldable. Orientation of the unfolded part is optimized to reduce overall dimensions. Computations are done in multi-threaded mode provided that MTFLAGS is greater than 0.
- the option "Object" now supports planar 3D solid faces, regions.
- added the Slice options "Surface" and "Line-Point".
- surfaces can now be sliced as well.
- SR61602 - SNAP: added support for snapping to the polysolid being created during the POLYSOLID command.
- added the option in the TABLE dialog to specify the separator character when importing CSV files.
- formula evaluation now gracefully handles empty or invalid cells.
- TRIM/EXTEND: added support for trimming and extending Multilines.
- UCS: the option "entity" and the hidden option "object" now also accept Multilines.
- UCS ICON: added X,Y and Z characters to make axes easier to distinguish.
- SR61903 - VIEWPORT: viewport related layer properties now are displayed in the Properties panel and the Entity Properties toolbar.
- SR63256 - XREFS: added a warning message dialog regarding missing xrefs when opening file by double clicking.
- ZOOM: performance significantly improved for perspective views displaying a live section.
- 3D CONSTRAINTS: Flip Side command in context menu did not work for 3D distance constraint.
- SR63550 - ADT: a crash occurred when trying to save a drawing containing AEC/ADT objects using .dwg format <= DWG 2010.
- ARRAYPATH: when changing the length of the used path, the array was not updated properly. Additional entities were not created.
- SR63818 - BIM COMPOSITIONS DIALOG: dragging a layer with a material from the library resulted in altered layer.
- SR63803 - BIM localization: Thickness in material and composition dialog was not translatable in some languages.
- SR64800 - BIM localization: commands BimAttachComposition, BimUpdateThickness and Bimflip were not translatable.
- SR64400 - BIM localization: default material classes were not translatable.
- SR64400 - BIM project info dialog: statistics were not updated when switching between embedded and external database.
- BIMDRAG/DMPUSHPULL: occasionally crashed due to lacking exception handling.
- SR61101, SR63878, SR63956 - BLOCK: invisible entities were created in a block table record during the in-place editing of a block.
- SR64111 - BLOCK: the BLOCK dialog allowed the creation of invalid blocks with trailing spaces in their name.
- SR64233 - BLOCK: changing one of the X/Y/Z scales with "Uniform Scale" enabled didn't trigger an update of the other scales. Regression since V15.3.
- BMFORM: command produced incorrect results in case target file was locked.
- SR63270 - BREAK: the entity selected to break was not highlighted.
- SR63906 - CHAPOO: checking if a user was still logged on did not work properly when the user didn't have a Chapoo Free folder.
- COMMAND HISTORY: the command history text could incorrectly get modified by using drag & drop.
- SR63704 - COMMUNICATOR: the program was hanging when exporting models with hatches (hatches are now ignored when exporting).
- SR64536 - COPYCLIP/PASTECLIP: in a user provided drawing, entity groups which were added by application code during CopyClip, were not maintaned in PasteClip.
- SR62432 - CRASH: BricsCAD crashed when opening a user provided drawing containing Cyrilic references in block table records.
- SR64434, SR64766 - CRASH: the Qualcomm Atheros Bluetooth Suite installed on recent hardware incorrectly accessed the BricsCAD utils.dll module. This caused BricsCAD to crash when opening file dialogs.
- CRASH: calling the select file dialog from a modal dialog could cause a hangup or crash.
- SR33967 - CTABLESTYLE:
- -TABLE: the -TABLE command did not use the style set by the CTABLESTYLE system variable.
- TABLE: the TABLE dialog did not preset the CTABLESTYLE in the style list.
- SR63626 - CURSOR: the cursor did not revert back to pickbox after using any of the window/crossing/fence and related options during entity selection.
- DATAEXTRACTION: drawing properties should not be selected by default in case input from .dxd file is used.
- SR42478 - DIMENSIONS: the creation of paperspace dimensions, associative to modelspace entities,
was incorrect when snapping to center- or insertion points.
- SR44724 - DISPLAY: wrong position of display of missing xref path. When drawing this text, the origin of OdDbBlockTableRecord should be ignored.
- SR63591 - DMCHAMFER: caused a crash when used in a user-provided drawing.
- SR49704 - DMPUSHPULL, BIMDRAG: entity snaps were neglected if Dynamic Dimensions were off (DYNMODE 0).
- DMROTATE: it was impossible to rotate edges of a 3d solid or surface.
- DOCKING: docking a toolbar with combo controls vertically could cause BricsCAD to hang.
- SR61603 - DRAWING EXPLORER: an uncaught exception got thrown when a name with spaces was entered in the Multiline Styles panel of the Drawing Explorer.
- SR61438 - DRAWORDER: the relative order between selected entities was not preserved.
- SR64018 - DXF: in a user provided drawing, a HATCH was put on an incorrect layer when loading a DXF file.
- DXFOUT: the DXFOUT command did not copy the visual style of the active viewport when it was ran from model layout with an entity selection set.
- SR49554 - DYNAMIC BLOCKS: Dynamic Block parameters related to the Block Properties table were not displayed.
- SR64226 - DYNAMIC BLOCKS: rotating a dynamic block caused BricsCAD to crash with a user provided drawing.
- SR61275 - DYNAMIC BLOCKS: adjusted the behaviour of Angle and Distance for Polar dynamic properties:
- the angle will be normalised to the range 0...2PI, to allow negative angles.
- a negative distance will invert the direction, and use the positive distance.
- SR45225 - DYNAMIC DIMENSIONS: the value of dynamic dimensions could get stuck at 0,0 when snapping Perpendicular with ORTHO on, in case the snap track line was almost identical to the ortho line and the track line intersected the ortho line in LASTPOINT.
- SR49500 - DYNAMIC DIMENSIONS: when dynamic dimensions were active and the command line was hidden, it was not possible to enter point coordinates.
- SR64302 - EATTEDIT/ DDEDIT: copying & pasting text into an attribute did not work if the destination attribute text contained a FIELD.
- SR49323 - ESNAP: the location of the esnap marker was incorrect during the ARC/CENTER command, when the specified center had a Z coordinate not equal to 0.
- SR63770 - FIELD DIALOG: field format specifiers were reverted to default after editing the prefix/suffix.
- SR47512 - FIELDS: a Field that refers to an Object was not updated when the object was deleted.
- SR50160 - FIELDS: values of FIELDs used in table cells were not updated upon drawing regeneration.
- SR63773 - FIELDS: a crash could occur when invalid field strings were used.
- FILE DIALOG: on Windows 10 the file dialog could not be resized to a smaller size.
- SR48065 - FLYOUT: when hovering over a flyout, the icon of the hovered flyout tool was no longer updated to the "selected" status. Regression since V14.
- SR63885 - FRAME: individual settings for IMAGEFRAME did not set FRAME to 3.
- SR45622 - FROM: it was not possible to use the FROM snap when launching a command with options from the menu (e.g. Circle,Center,Diameter, … ).
- GRIPEDIT: fixed a crash that occurred when repeatedly pressing the spacebar or Enter key during grip-edit.
- SR19971, SR32148, SR63014 - HATCH: the LINES pattern got interpreted as a User pattern, rather than a Predefined pattern.
- SR63702 - IMAGEATTACH/PDFATTACH: the "Uniform Scale" checkbox is now disabled when the "Specify On Screen" checkbox is on.
- SR64084 - INPUT VALIDATION: some text controls were being marked as invalid even when their value had not been modified (e.g. EATTEDIT dialog).
- SR64232 - INSERT: using the "Multiple Blocks" option of the -INSERT command with a block containing an attribute,
caused the attribute to be duplicated and added to the next insert(s).
- SR63732 - INSTALLATION: existing customizable files got overwritten, and the confirmation dialog was no longer displayed.
- SR48893 - LAYISO: the LAYISO command now ignores system layers with names beginning with an asterisk.
- SR44365 - LAYOUT: there was a problem with creating a default modeslpace viewport during a layout switch when there was no valid paper format available.
- SR64706 - LINETYPES: Linetype definitions that did not have a comma in the first line could be loaded via the GUI.
- SR63638, SR63651 - LOCALIZATION: some English prompt strings could not be localized.
- SR64104 - LOCALIZATION: the English string "Proxy" has multiple translations. In some contexts the incorrect translation got used (e.g. Properties bar, Quickselect, … ).
- SR65106 - LOOKFROM: the visibility of the LookFrom widget was incorrect when BricsCAD was started as an invisible application (via COM).
- SR63594 - MAPCONNECT: there was an image cache problem when running MAPCONNECT multiple times.
- SR63497 - MLEADER: there was a problem with grip-stretching of the landing length of annotative multileaders in a viewport.
- SR64890 - MLEADER: horizontal landing line of mleader in user-provide drawing was not displayed after transforming (moving) the mleader.
- SR46923, SR46927 - MLEADEREDIT: did not work properly for MLEADERS having a Multileader Style with Content-Type "None".
- SR61704 - MLINE:
- the "MLine Justification" in the Properties Bar could not be changed.
- adjusting the Multiline Style does no longer damage the Multiline.
- SR36616 - MSLIDE: in a user provided drawing, when the "end-point" of a linear segment matched the last-drawn point of the previous segment, the linear segment was not drawn into the slide.
- MTEXT EDITOR: several fixes for caret placement and multi-column handling were applied.
- SR63621 - MTEXT: the mtext caret position was not updated accordingly with mouse clicks.
- SR65092 - MULTIPLE SESSIONS: If one or multiple BricsCAD session(s) were started via COM (using the /Automation flag) normal BricsCAD instances were waiting for the BricsCAD instance(s) started via COM to be finished.
- SR48532, SR64263 - OFFSET/LAYER: the options "Current" and "Source" for OFFSET/LAYER were not persistent between calls of the command within the same BricsCAD session.
- SR63825 - OLE: the drawing title displayed in Excel was incorrect when editing a BricsCAD OLE item.
- SR41424 - OOPS: the OOPS command did not restore an erased layout viewport after ERASE, BLOCK, WBLOCK.
- SR64840 - OPEN: a user-provided drawing could not be opened/recovered because the same extension dictionary was referenced by more than one layout.
- PARAMETRIC COMPONENTS: fixed several cases of incorrect accommodation of changes in defining files for nested parametric components.
- SR64087 - PDFADJUST: corrected the command prompt for the FADE and CONTRAST options.
- SR61072 - PEDIT: the "Insert vertex" option of the PEDIT command did not support ORTHO.
- PERSPECTIVE MODE: silhouette lines appeared on incorrect edges of solids.
- SR38555 - PICKSTYLE: corrected several commands (e.g. COPY, ARRAY, MIRROR, … ) that can create entity copies.
PICKSTYLE is now taken into account to maintain or ignore the creation of associated groups.
- SR63538 - POLYLINE: in a user provided drawing, when a polyline had an elevation and both arc and line segments, some segment(s) could get a Z value of 0.0.
- POLYSOLID: the DELOBJ value did not get ignored when a polysolid was created by entering points.
- SR51928, SR63460, SR63662 - PRINT: printing failed to start, prompting an "Invalid index" message, if the previously used pc3 file referred to an unavailable printer.
The printer setting is now switched to "None" if the printer is unavailable.
- SR62930 - PRINT: the closing vertex of a closed polyline with lineweight got printed with an incorrect line-join style.
- SR41521 - PROMPTMENU: the prompt menu could contain duplicate entries.
- PROPERTIES PANEL: a simultaneous change of a parameter for several components was not undone in a single step.
- SR34567 - PROPERTIES PANEL: a polyline's global/constant width was incorrectly displayed as 0.0 when the polyline did not use a global/constant width.
Rather than 0.0, an empty field is displayed now.
- SR64089 - PROPERTIES PANEL: after editing point/vector coordinates in the Properties Bar, the property item showed a concatenated string of all coordinates, rather than only an
- SR64922 - PROPERTIES PANEL: when pressing a letter key in a drop-down list in the Properties panel, the first found item was selected, and the drop-down list was closed immediately. Regression since V16 Beta.
- SR65200 - PUBLISH to PDF: entities could incorrectly get clipped when exporting to PDF.
- QUAD: in some circumstances it was not possible to reach the Quad because it moved away with the same speed as the cursor approached it.
- SR63567 - QUAD CUSTOMIZATION: added 3DSOLID_FACE, 3DSOLID_EDGE, BOUNDARY, SURFACE_FACE and SURFACE_EDGE to the "Add entity Alias" dialog.
- SR63287 - QUAD: performance was low on the huge drawings when 3D constraints Quad was enabled.
- SR64238 - QUICKSELECT: quickselect should select all instances of a dynamic block when the dynamic block definition name is chosen as filter.
- SR50654 - REFEDIT: a REFEDIT session could not be closed when entities were erased in the edited block table record during the session.
- SR64083, SR64126 - REFEDIT: fixed crash during REFCLOSE/SAVE when a block contained associative hatches.
- RTROTATE: sometimes it was not possible to get rid of the special RTROTATE cursor after using Shift+MiddleButton (regression since V16)
- SR51373 - RSCRIPT: the RSCRIPT command did not repeat a script when issued after the script had completed.
- SR63795 - SAVE: drawings created from DXF import could not be saved when they contained an empty OLE entity.
- SR45265 - SHX: the diameter symbol and latin capital letter Ø codes were switched.
- SR48020 - SLICE: the SLICE command worked improperly when the slicing plane intersected a 3d solid only at its vertices.
- SMFLANGEROTATE: junction features were dissolved even if command was canceled.
- SR63476 - SMFLANGESPLIT: command failed in some cases.
- SMUNFOLD: for circular corner reliefs, some extra lines undesirably were written to DXF.
- SR42850 - SNAP: snapping to a PDF underlay, placed on a layer that is turned off, is no longer possible.
- SR64915 - STALLING: in case multiple lights were active, stalling occurred frequently during command execution.
- SR64223 - STATUSBAR: the statusbar display did not update immediately when SNAP was changed from the Settings dialog.
- TABLE: it was not possible to delete or replace fields (e.g. formulas).
- SR48091, SR63421 - TABLE: fields and formulas stored in tables were lost when saving as .DWG.
- SR63239 - TK: temporary tracking points could not accept a distance input when dynamic dimensions were active.
- TOOLPALETTES: fixed problem with importing AutoCAD xtp files.
- SR63842 - TOOLPALETTES: a new palette was incorrectly added to the Tool Pallettes on first run or when the TOOLPALETTEPATH sysvar was changed.
- SR40866 - TOOLPALETTES: relative image paths of new tools could not be found, causing the default icon to be displayed.
- SR62635 - TOOLPALETTES:
- external bitmaps from .dlls were not displayed properly for custom tools.
- the preview icon is now scaled to 64 pixels instead of 32.
- SR63044 - TOOLPALETTES: inserting blocks from an imported toolpalettes file (.xtp) did not work properly
in case the source file was saved in a general purpose folder (e.g. the C:\Users folder).
- SR64483 - TRIM: the TRIM command produced inaccurate results for large coordinates.
- SR42307 - TRUETYPEFONT: the diameter symbol was displayed as a slashed '0' (zero) instead of a slashed 'o' or 'O'.
- SR64534 - UNICODE: Unicode characters specified as \U+NNNN were not processed correctly.
- VIEWBASE: command produced incorrect results after using ISOLATE or BMHIDE.
- SR63259 - VIEWPORT: when activating a newly created modelspace viewport it did not get fully initialized under particular conditions.
This caused the cursor to be locked inside the new viewport.
- SR41726 - XREF: detach, bind and unload of Xrefs failed when the name contained special characters, used for wildcard pattern matching.
- SR49177 - -XREF: the -XREF command now always suppresses the file selection dialog, and instead prompts for the filename on the command line.
- SR62503 - XREF: under specific circumstances, nested XRefs were not correctly detached.
- SR63457 - XREFS: the following commands incorrectly listed and allowed to use xref-dependent blocks: INSERT, -INSERT, BLOCK, -BLOCK, WBLOCK, -WBLOCK, BATTMAN, MEASURE.
- SR63800 - XREF: .DXF formatted drawings can no longer be attached as XREFs.
- ZOOM: zooming in- and out with the mouse wheel subsequently and equally, did not result in the original zoom factor.
SR33958 - LISP/SDS/BRX : sds_wcmatch() / (wcmatch) failed when using the ']' character as the first item in a  range.
SR36740 - LISP/SDS/BRX: improved the sds_entmod() / (entmod) functions to properly reload images if the associated image definition is changed (loaded status, image filename).
SR39144 - LISP: (vla-AddMText) and other (vla-AddXxxx) functions should accept 2d/3d points and boolean arguments as plain Lisp data, rather than having to wrap them into a Variant +
SR41823 - LISP/SDS/BRX: the grread() function did not return events for MiddleMouseButton clicking and MouseWheel scrolling.
SR41613 - LISP/BRX: the AutoComplete panel incorrectly triggered document activation events like documentToBeActivated/documentActivated when it shouldn't.
SR42907 - LISP/SDS/BRX: entsel(), nentsel() and nentselp() did not recognise keywords correctly when those keywords were pure numbers.
SR43554 - LISP: there was a problem with complex undo handling in the Lisp startup code (under special, user provided conditions).
SR44055 - LISP/SDS/BRX: improved the entmake(), entmakex() and entmod() functions. Creating SymbolTableRecords (e.g. layers, blocks, … ) with invalid names is no longer possible.
SR61412 - LISP: improved the implementation of the DOSLib function (dos_getfilem). The filetype filter handling now provides better compatibility with the original DOSLib implementation.
Switching the filetype does no longer cause invalid filename creation.
SR62804 - LISP/SDS/BRX: improved the compatibility of (grdraw)/sds_grdraw()/acedGrDraw() with color value "0".
This undocumented feature allows for using the true background color.
SR63122 - LISP/SDS/BRX: improved compatibility for the ssget() function. Interactive (user-)selection options like "-M", "+M", ":S" are now tolerated for non-interactive
SR63161 - LISP/SDS: input functions like (getpoint), (getangle), (getorient), (getdist) and (getangle) do no longer modify the LASTPOINT value.
SR63350, SR63356 - LISP: there was a problem with the (vla-item) function, mistakenly accessing erased objects, which caused unexpected iteration results.
SR63432 - LISP: fixed a performance bottleneck in (vla-update). Regression since V14.1.12.
SR63697 - LISP: improved the Lisp engine, to allow plain SafeArrays as arguments for several (vla-xxx) functions, when it should normally be wrapped by an extra Variant.
SR63760 - LISP/SDS/BRX : the DXF 348 code in the entget() list was missing after zoom/pan operations, if the visualstyle was set on 2dwireframe.
SR63809 - LISP EXPRESSTOOLS: implemented the following functions:
- SR47626 - APIs: there was a performance problem with Ac/DbDbBlockTableRecord::getGeomExtents(). Invisible entities were not ignored.
- SR63620 - APIs: interface objects of BricsCAD's IAcadApplication root interface were not properly registered. This caused a problem with instantiating such interfaces by
- SR64648 - APIs: the "Int64" enum definition was missing from Teigha.DatabaseServices.DxfCode.
- SR65262 - APIs: when a new layout was added via API calls (Lisp,SDS,BRX,COM) the drawing statusbar did not show the newly added layout, unless other (user or program)
operations triggered an update of the drawing statusbar. Regression since V15.2.05.
- SR41237 - BRX: AcDb::kDragAbort did not get sent to AcDbEntity::dragStatus() when dragging was finished by keyboard input of "X".
- SR41613 - BRX: sendStringToExecute() didn't work properly when using a target document other than the current document.
- SR41613 - BRX/SDS: there was a problem with function and command registration by sds_defun()/acedDefun() when the active drawing was not yet the current drawing.
- SR51424 - BRX/TX: the gripStatus() overridable of custom entities was not called when grips were released.
- SR62350 - BRX: AcDbMText entities were using the wrong background fill color when using custom AcGi streaming.
- SR63482 - BRX: a drawing created by WBLOCK, using an existing BLOCK, incorrectly used the INSBASE value of the source drawing, instead of 0,0,0.
- SR63628 - BRX: added support for AcEditorReactor::veto() during the beginSave() callback.
- COM: errors could occur with the OLE item handler when rendering in a thread other than the one in which the OLE item had been created or loaded.
- SR37847 - COM: there was a problem with COM instances triggering a "pure virtual function call ..." error, when a drawing or BricsCAD was closed after COM-based application code
(Lisp,VB/VBA etc.) had run.
- SR63620, SR65058 - COM: fixed incorrect registration for BricscadApp.AcadApplication
- SR63697 - COM: there was a problem using Delphi to access the COM interface in "Late-Binding" mode.
The BricsCAD COM interface was not aware of the special array wrapping using the VT_VARIANT|VT_BYREF mode as used by Delphi.
- SR64288 - COM: IAcadDocument::WBlock() now respects the SaveFormat setting to create a dwg or dxf file with an intended version, to be consistent with the WBLOCK command.
- SR65079 - COM: the COM interface for IAcadSection::GenerateSectionGeometry() always failed.
- SR65263 - COM: IAcadTable::put_Rows() added columns to the table, instead of rows.
- SR65269 - COM: there was an access fault in IAcadTable::GetCellExtents() which caused the function to fail, and to report a COM exception error.
- SR65272 - COM: the SetBitmaps() function only respected the "small icon" bitmaps. GetBitMaps() did not always return the changed bitmaps after SetBitmaps() was called.
- SR40363 - DCL: ESCAPE did no longer cancel a dialog when the default button was disabled before the dialog opened.
- SR46045 - DCL LIST_BOX: get_tile called on a list_box returned an unsorted list.
- SR64050 - DCL: when the set_tile() function was used in conjunction with disabled radio buttons there was a problem with moving the focused/selected/checked radio button.
- LISP: performance improvements for (acet-ent-geomextent), (vl-getgeomextents), (vle-getgeomextents)
- LISP EXPRESSTOOLS: the (acet-ui-getfiles) function now correctly expects 5 arguments: (acet-ui-getfile title deffile defext dlgname flags).
- LISP EXPRESSTOOLS: implemented the (acet-ui-txted [text [caption [note]]]) function.
- added more (Fast-)COM functions for the following properties and methods:
- (vla-AppendItems) + (vla-RemoveItems)
- (vla-Load) + (vla-Unload)
- (vla-get-MenuGroups) + (vla-get-MenuBar) + (vla-get-Menus)
- extended methods/properties Item, Count, Name for IAcadMenuGroups, IAcadMenuGroup,
IAcadPopupMenus, IAcadPopupMenu, IAcadPopupMenuItem, IAcadToolbars, IAcadToolbar,
- added COM interface functions :
- (acet-ent-geomextent), (vl-getgeomextents), (vle-getgeomextents) were corrected:
OdGeExtents of cached GsNodes should not be used, might be out-of-sync. Regression since V16.
SR64061 - LISP/SDS/BRX: there was a performance problem with (command ...), sds_command()/sds_cmd() and acedCmd()/acedCommand(), when the Properties Bar was open.
SR64061 - LISP/SDS/BRX: significant performance improvements for (command ...) sequences executing commands which take an entity name or selection set.
SR64340 - LISP EXPRESSTOOLS: implemented the function (acet-ui-status [message [caption]]), showing a modeless & resizable dialog to show information. Supports wordwrap, \n for
line-breaks and RichEdit control sequences.
SR65015 - LISP/SDS/BRX: there was a problem with the (grdraw)/grdraw() function. When the highlight flag was set, the vector was not drawn.
SR65076 - LISP: fixed a rare internal crash in LISP engine, during (vl-directory-files), when large drawings were opened.
SR65134 - LISP ExpressTools: there was an issue with (acet-ss-zoom-extents), which caused the function to fail.
SR65264 - LISP: (vle-nth4) ... (vle-nth9) functions in Lisp emulation by vle-extension.lsp failed with NIL lists.
SR65265 - LISP: implemented BricsCAD-specific COM functions for IOdaBlock:
- (acet-ini-get inifile [section [key [default]]])
- (acet-ini-set inifile section [key [value]])
SR65266 - LISP: (vla-get-database object) could fail if "object" was added to a database without document, as created by the ObjectDbx interface.
SR65275 - Lisp/COM: there was a problem with the SetXRecord() function. Object references passed as IDispatch were not processed, triggering an error.
SR44115, SR61253 - .NET: implemented "MeshDataCollection SubDMesh.GetObjectMesh(DBObject, MeshFaceterData)".
SR63845 - .NET: when creating new drawings from templates, the GUID was taken from the template drawing, causing all new drawings to use the same GUID.
SR64315 - RIBBON: the ribbon tooltips could overlap with the drop-down list of options.
SR38292, SR46627 - TX: New C++ 3D Constraints and Parameters TX API
- Available at BricsCAD installation directory \API\bricscad\od_constraints.h
- Allows creation and evaluation of 3D constraints.
- Provides convenient access to parameter objects (OdDbAssocVariable) and allows changing their expressions.
- Shipped with comprehensive sample code available at \API\tx\TxSample.
This program is protected by US and international copyright law as described in the license agreement.
© Menhirs NV. All rights reserved.
nv - Bellevue, 5/201 - 9050 GENT - Belgium