BricsCAD is available with three types of commercial licenses
combined to two platforms and three feature levels:
- Commercial licenses: Single, Volume,
- Platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux
- Feature levels: Classic, Pro, Platinum
also the differences between
platforms and between levels.
BricsCAD can also run in trial mode for
Run your BricsCAD trial as Classic, Pro or
All your valid licenses can be viewed on the Bricsys
- Log in to the Bricsys website.
Make sure you log in with the Bricsys account containing your
licenses. Contact your Bricsys account manager if needed.
- In the upper right corner, click on your name.
Your account page opens.
- In the left menu choose Licenses and support
All your active licenses are displayed.
- (Optional) Click a license to see its
Depending on the type and status, licenses can be activated,
modified and deactivated.
Use the activation to:
- Activate a trial license.
- Activate a Single or Volume license.
- Use a Network license (beforehand activated
on a network license server).
Use the modification to:
- Upgrade a license (e.g. from Single Classic
to Single Platinum).
- Replace a license (e.g. a Single Classic by
a Network Pro).
Use the deactivation to:
- Migrate a license to another computer.
- Deactivate a license.
- Be able to reactivate a license after
installing a new hard disk, changing partitions or upgrading the
© Menhirs NV. All rights reserved.