||BricsCAD (Linux) vydání
- SR26115 - Accents could not be entered on the commandline. Precombined accented characters could be entered, but an accent key that should modify the next pressed key was not processed.
- The help command was made language-sensitive. Before this fix, the url opened by the help command always pointed to the English help.
- Localized, non-English commands were not recognized if entered in lower case.
- Fixed reading czech linetype files.
- Non-ASCII characters could not be typed in the command line. Fixed
- SR25763 ,SR25874,SR25954: Paper space viewports were drawn filled on print/print preview when plot styles were used.
- Clipping at viewport borders could cause wrong colors in print.
- SR 25845,25852: The license manager could not read or write license keys when the user name or company name contained non English characters.
- Fixed display problem : dots and zero length lines were not displayed.
- Fixed crash after creating a block in the drawing explorer window, and ending the selection by pressing the space bar instead of enter.
- Fixed freeze when editing an MText from the properties bar.
- Fixed - (arx) could cause a memory violation.
- Printing: various fixes in the Page Setup Dialog.
- Four toolbar docking areas exist: top, bottom, left,
right. A toolbar docked in one area cannot be docked into another area
by dragging. For instance, a toolbar with horizontal layout will not
switch to vertical layout by dragging it to the left side. The
customize dialog can be used to dock the toolbar in another area.
- Windows password protection is not available on Linux,
therefore it is currently not possible to encrypt a dwg file with a
password, and password protected dwg files cannot be opened.
- In the main graphics window of Bricscad (Linux), a mouse
arrow is always visible. Indeed, the display of custom mouse pointers
in the main graphics window is not yet implemented on Linux. By the
design of Bricscad, the lack of a mouse pointer is also a custom mouse
pointer. This feature has been deliberately postponed, in favor of more
- When starting Bricscad from terminal, this error message
may appear: "Gdk-CRITICAL **: gdk_drawable_get_depth: assertion
`GDK_IS_DRAWABLE (drawable)' failed". Bricscad will run normally.
- In the settings dialog, previews are not visible and the
layout of the description is incorrect until the settings dialog is
- The COPYCLIP window and the Bricscad Prompt History window appear as a separate application in the application bar.
- Installation issues on 64 bit. It is possible to run
Bricscad (Linux) on a 64 bit system. However, the Bricscad (Linux)
installers do not automatically add all required 32 bit libraries.
Additional manual setup is needed.
- The PC3 editor is not available yet.