The PM Standard – a program for all categories. With many useful tools.
Trial: 30 days
|Version PM 12.0.x.x for Windows (all versions)|
|Required application||BricsCAD (Windows) Classic Pro oder Platinum V12|
|File size||18 MB|
|Version PM 13.2.x.x for Windows (all versions)|
|Required application||BricsCAD (Windows) Classic Pro oder Platinum V13|
|File size||34 MB|
The PM Standard is a program for all categories. It supports the user in editing his drawing. It has an efficient drawing administration.
- New drawing: Creates a new object drawing. Creates and administers the DWT-data sets.
- Paper format and scripture fields: Automatic inserting from paper formats and scripture fields. There are multiple tasks for the title block.
- Project management: Manage your drawing projects.
- Create positions: Created and edited the PM position numbers.
- Sort items: Sort item numbers in the drawing.
- stock list: creates a stock list with position numbers.
- open window list: brings opened CAD-drawing into foreground
- Block & Symbol – manager: Here you can create, insert, delete, rename, show your own Blocks and Symbols. You can add information and dates for the stock list. The following DIN parts are included: butterfly nut, DIN332 center hole, - DIN466 High knurled nut, DIN467 flat knurled nut DIN917 low acorn nut, DIN935 crown nut and DIN979 low crown nut, DIN628 angular axel bearing, DIN630 self-aligning ball bearing and DIN720 cone roller bearing also Aluminum Profile from the business MiniTech and Pneumatic- Hydraulic symbols similar DIN ISO1219-1.
- tablet-emulator: The tablet emulator is made for a two screen solution. It replaces the tablet with one screen.
- quick-slide: creates an animation
- delete double elements: All double or two overlying elements, which are not useful for the drawing, will be deleted or combined to one element.
- batch processing: With this order you can edit all drawings from one index
- layer administration: With this item you will have an easy layer handling. Layers will be created automatically on demand, so that choosing line types or colors will not be necessary.
- info/registration: shows important information about the CAD system.
- scale: sets the chosen scale
- reference list: opens the reference list for position and stock list.
Shows the overview from the PM standard.
new drawing / paper size and title block / open drawing / add item numbers / sort item numbers / stock list / open window list
Add on programs
Block and symbol manager/ graphic-tablet-emulator/ quick-slide/ delete double elements/ batch processing
Layer administration Info/Registration / scale / reference list